Can a Cybertruck tow an airstream/campers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alecc

Reaction score
Anyone actually towed their Airstream or camper with their Cybertruck? What tonnage was your camper and how was the mileage?

Tesla claims that their Cybertruck can tow 11000 lbs, in my case I have a Starcraft Autumn Ridge which weighs roughly about 6500 lbs, the range reached about 170 miles more or less. its not that great but it works for me.

Tesla claims that their Cybertruck can tow 11000 lbs, in my case I have a Starcraft Autumn Ridge which weighs roughly about 6500 lbs, the range reached about 170 miles more or less. its not that great but it works for me.
How did it perform on steeper hills or uneven terrain?

Pretty decent for what you are towing.
I have been considering a Cybertruck for towing my Airstream (around 7500 lbs), and hills are a big factor where I live. How did the battery hold up on inclines, and did you notice any major range drops when climbing?
I am curious about that too, @IamOld.

Back