Tesla Quality Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lester_211

Reaction score
When I bought my Cybertruck, I noticed scratches on the rocker panels and a cracked tailgate light. Fortunately, Tesla addressed these issues under warranty. However, it begs the question of why such an expensive vehicle did not receive more stringent quality control.

Wow, I'm pretty shocked by how many delivery reports are pointing out cosmetic issues with the new cars. It’s surprising coz I haven’t seen any other dealers with such noticeable flaws in their new deliveries. It’s got me a bit worried - feels like Tesla might be riding high on our Cybertruck excitement and kinda brushing these quality issues aside.

When I bought my Cybertruck, I noticed scratches on the rocker panels and a cracked tailgate light. Fortunately, Tesla addressed these issues under warranty. However, it begs the question of why such an expensive vehicle did not receive more stringent quality control.
Haha, I was also excited when I got my Cybertruck, I decided to take it for a spin, but I immediately noticed scratches on the rocker panels and a cracked tailgate light. It was a bit disappointing, especially for such a pricey vehicle. Thankfully, Tesla took care of it under warranty, but it made me wonder about their quality control. You’d think they’d be more careful with such a significant investment. It’s a reminder that even with high-end products, there can be some bumps along the way.

Join the Cybertruck Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back