CT driving with scary alerts and bumpy ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScarlettOHara

Reaction score
I had a terrifying experience driving my CT recently! Out of nowhere, I got a bunch of alerts like ABS disabled, traction control disabled, and even automatic emergency braking unavailable. The truck started jolting when I accelerated and felt really bumpy. It was scary, especially with my kids in the car.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? I'm taking it to the service center today, but I'm really worried.

I hit a bunch of snags, including the ones you mentioned, but they swooped in, figured out what was up, and sorted it all out by swapping out the busted Low Voltage Wire Harness.

I had a terrifying experience driving my CT recently! Out of nowhere, I got a bunch of alerts like ABS disabled, traction control disabled, and even automatic emergency braking unavailable. The truck started jolting when I accelerated and felt really bumpy. It was scary, especially with my kids in the car.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? I'm taking it to the service center today, but I'm really worried.
Last week, I got a bunch of errors on my Cybertruck too, things like ABS and traction control disabled, and rear steering stopped working. It was pretty unsettling, especially with the truck acting up. They found the problem and ended up replacing the faulty Low Voltage Wire Harness.

When you take it in, make sure they check for other errors as well. Exiting the car might reset things temporarily, but the issues could come back. Make sure to get it checked out at the service center, I totally get how worrying it can be, especially with your kids in the car.

Fortunately for me, I haven't gone through anything similar. But, when you go to the service center, make sure you tell them everything you experienced. All I hope is that it is something simple to fix. Take care out there!

Back