CT Manufacturer Flaw - Should I Just Ignore It or Send It Back?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George_Bondrew

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I could use a little advice here. Just took a look at a CT at the lot, and I noticed a little dimple and some stress marks on the back passenger fender. It seems like they might be minor stuff that a good detail job could fix. But here’s the kicker: should I pass on this one or just roll with it? I’m hearing it could be like 6 weeks before a replacement comes in, and honestly, I’m kinda worried that a new one might come with its own set of issues. Plus, I’ve got other cars I can drive, so I can wait a bit. What do you think - should I wait for a potentially better car or just go with what’s in front of me?

Hey guys!

I could use a little advice here. Just took a look at a CT at the lot, and I noticed a little dimple and some stress marks on the back passenger fender. It seems like they might be minor stuff that a good detail job could fix. But here’s the kicker: should I pass on this one or just roll with it? I’m hearing it could be like 6 weeks before a replacement comes in, and honestly, I’m kinda worried that a new one might come with its own set of issues. Plus, I’ve got other cars I can drive, so I can wait a bit. What do you think - should I wait for a potentially better car or just go with what’s in front of me?
Honestly, since it bothers you so much, you should send it back.

Hey guys!

I know you are tempted to take it and deal with the minor issues, but I think you don't want to regret it down the line. You have got other cars to drive, so waiting for a replacement won't be too bad.

Hey guys!

It is better to wait and get a car you're fully satisfied with, rather than settle for one that might leave you second-guessing. Trust me!!

Back