Excitement postponed due to accelerator issue :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronquillo

Reaction score
I was supposed to pick up my Cybetruck last Monday, but my SA informed me that there is a recall for the accelerator. As a result, the dealership cannot release the vehicle until the recall is resolved. I was extremely excited, but it's better to be safe than sorry. The dealership has not yet received an estimated arrival date for the necessary parts.

I was supposed to pick up my Cybetruck last Monday, but my SA informed me that there is a recall for the accelerator. As a result, the dealership cannot release the vehicle until the recall is resolved. I was extremely excited, but it's better to be safe than sorry. The dealership has not yet received an estimated arrival date for the necessary parts.
Hey, what is the update on this? I am planning to purchase a Cybertruck next month.

Yeah, man, good one! You are right about safety first. It is exciting to get a new ride, and it will be worth the wait. Do you have any cool plans for when you finally get your Cybertruck? Here's hoping those parts show up sooner rather than later. Wishing you a quick fix!

As you said, it is better to be safe than sorry. While you are waiting, think about accessories and features you would like to add to it, haha! :D

Back