How Far Can the Tesla Cybertruck Really Go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trucks

Reaction score
I'm blown away by the range test of this truck. The Tesla Cybertruck Foundation Series has two motors and all-wheel drive. Edmunds tested how far it can go on one charge. It got 334 miles, which is awesome. But Tesla says it can do 340 miles. That's only 6 miles more. Maybe it's because the truck didn't have the wheel covers that Tesla showed before. They say they make the truck more aerodynamic and efficient. Edmunds will test it again with the wheel covers when Tesla fixes them. I can't wait to see the results. You think the wheel covers will give us six additional miles?

Not really sure if it's specifically those numbers. But I'm sure that installing those covers could significantly boost the truck's range efficiency, which is why I'm eager to have them on even if it looks ugly lol.

Last edited:
I'm blown away by the range test of this truck. The Tesla Cybertruck Foundation Series has two motors and all-wheel drive. Edmunds tested how far it can go on one charge. It got 334 miles, which is awesome. But Tesla says it can do 340 miles. That's only 6 miles more. Maybe it's because the truck didn't have the wheel covers that Tesla showed before. They say they make the truck more aerodynamic and efficient. Edmunds will test it again with the wheel covers when Tesla fixes them. I can't wait to see the results. You think the wheel covers will give us six additional miles?
I wouldn't be surprised. After all, we talk about Tesla.

I have seen tests on other vehicles, and wow, small changes like the wheel covers made a noticeable improvement in range. I guess this is what we want, haha!

It might not be exactly six miles, but even a slight boost could get you closer to that 340-mark.

Truly impressive results! I went on a road trip with my ride to visit some family. I was nervous about how far I could go on one charge, so I planned my stops carefully. I ended up making it about 325 miles before needing to recharge, and it felt amazing. I think those wheel covers could definitely help squeeze out those extra miles. I remember reading about how much of a difference they made for other vehicles' efficiency. I’m just as excited to see how the next test goes! Do you think you’d try the wheel covers if they boost the range?

Back