safety restraint system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurence L.

Reaction score
after a week of ownership, I get 3 beeps and warning safety restraint service needed... sometimes every 30 seconds other times nothing for 10 minutes to the entire 25 minute drive... anyone have or had this issue? I hope it is an easy quick fix...

It could be a sensor issue or something related to the seatbelt tensioners. What have you tried until now to do about it? In my opinion, it is a quick fix.

I have tried pulling all the seat belts out to furthest position, tried all of that.... sometimes it will beep every 30 seconds and then it stops for 15 minutes....with or without wearing a seat belt, even when not moving it beeps at times... so it seems as soon as it gets power it goes into fault

I have tried pulling all the seat belts out to furthest position, tried all of that.... sometimes it will beep every 30 seconds and then it stops for 15 minutes....with or without wearing a seat belt, even when not moving it beeps at times... so it seems as soon as it gets power it goes into fault
Ok, now is it frustrating. Have you checked the seatbelt buckles for any debris or wear that might trigger the sensor?

Back