Sticky Buttons!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilovanDJILAS9

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed their car door buttons getting sticky? I just found a weird adhesive residue on mine today. The other three buttons are fine. I wonder if the black mask paint is being dissolved by the adhesive. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sorry, stupid me. I just realized it was a peel-off protective film that needs to be removed. Hahaha!

Anyone else noticed their car door buttons getting sticky? I just found a weird adhesive residue on mine today. The other three buttons are fine. I wonder if the black mask paint is being dissolved by the adhesive. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sorry, stupid me. I just realized it was a peel-off protective film that needs to be removed. Hahaha!
A few days after delivery, I noticed something like that. I realized that the clear tape meant to protect the plastic was still stuck on one side. Whoops! Luckily, I managed to peel it off from the corners, and now the buttons are working perfectly!

It's funny how sometimes it is the simplest things that trip us, haha!

I have had moments like that too.

Glad you figured out it was just the protective film, and nothing more.

It's funny how sometimes it is the simplest things that trip us, haha!

I have had moments like that too.

Glad you figured out it was just the protective film, and nothing more.
Relatable, damn! It is always the little things that sneak up on you.
I had a similar experience with the windshield wipers. There were leaving some streaks.
The problem was simple... I had only to clean the blades and the windshield thoroughly. Crazy.

Back