What is worng with my squeaky side mirrors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So last week, I had this issue with my ride and decided to get it checked out. The guy found out the noise was coming from where the left mirror attaches to the door. He popped off the mirror, tweaked a few things, and slapped on some noise dampeners. Now that pesky sound is totally gone! Thank goodness!

Been noticing a squeaky sound coming from my side mirrors whenever I open or close the doors. It's really annoying! Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have a solution? I'd appreciate any advice.
I have experienced this. You are saved. Just apply a little silicone spray to the hinges and joints around the mirror. It helped cut down on the squeaking without any need for disassembly.

Been noticing a squeaky sound coming from my side mirrors whenever I open or close the doors. It's really annoying! Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have a solution? I'd appreciate any advice.
I had the same problem on my car. One quick fix is to apply a bit of lithium grease on the mirror hinges. It is a bit more heavy-duty than silicone spray and lasts longer. Good luck!

Back