2024.8.3 software update for our beloved Cybertrucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kulafukid

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just want to inform you that there’s an upcoming update available for our CTs soon.

These are the following:
  • One-Time Charge Limit

• Adaptive High Beams

• Security Improvements

Those are the features on the latest update that I know so far. If you have anything else to add, feel free to share.

For this 'one-time charge limit' thing...could someone pls break it down for me a bit? My brain doesn't quite get it.
This feature lets you set a specific charge limit for your Cybertruck, but only for a single charging session.
So, for example, if you usually charge 80% but want to top off to 100% just this once, you can set the limit to 100% for that session only, then it will go back to the default charge setting.
It is useful when you want to go for a longer trip and need extra range without changing your standard settings. I hope you got it.

Hi everyone, just want to inform you that there’s an upcoming update available for our CTs soon.

These are the following:
  • One-Time Charge Limit

• Adaptive High Beams

• Security Improvements

Those are the features on the latest update that I know so far. If you have anything else to add, feel free to share.
Looks promising!
Regarding the one-time charge limit, @echoFLYER you nailed it, sir! Just to add a bit more clarity, this feature is particularly useful if you are planning a longer drive and need that extra battery power for just one trip. It allows for more flexibility without permanently altering your usual charging routine.

Also, I am curious about the adaptive high beams. Does anyone know how that will work in terms of visibility and safety?

Looks promising!
Regarding the one-time charge limit, @echoFLYER you nailed it, sir! Just to add a bit more clarity, this feature is particularly useful if you are planning a longer drive and need that extra battery power for just one trip. It allows for more flexibility without permanently altering your usual charging routine.

Also, I am curious about the adaptive high beams. Does anyone know how that will work in terms of visibility and safety?
The adaptive high beams feature is useful for long drives at night, @IamOld. It uses sensors to detect the presence of other vehicles and adjust the headlights accordingly. I see it as a must-feature, in my opinion.

Back