Anyone Else Waiting Forever for Their CT Repair?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redheadlaw7

Reaction score
So I threw in a repair request for my Cybertruck last week, and it’s still just hanging out in the "In review" stage. Anyone know how long it usually takes for Tesla to get around to fixing minor things like body panel alignment and scuffs? Just wondering if anyone's been in the same boat and has a rough idea of how long this usually takes.

Only the top-notch tech wizards can handle the CT, so mine just sat idle for a week while the pros were off training. I couldn’t wait any longer, so I went ahead and picked it up even though the LTE was still on the fritz. I've got an appointment first thing next week to get everything sorted out. Had to pull a few strings and escalate it up the chain at the service center to get things moving.

It is quite common for repair requests to sit in the "In review" stage for a while.

According to recent data (yes, I read those), many users report a waiting period of one to three weeks for minor repair.

Anyway, did you go directly to the service center? Or at least make a call.

You don't know, but a quick call can hasten the process.

Hopefully, someone with a similar experience will see your thread.

It is frustrating when your repair request takes too long. In my experience, minor repairs like body panel alignment typically take about one to two weeks. But it can vary depending on the service center's workload and availability of parts. I recommend staying in touch with them to get updates and ensure your request is prioritized. Call them if they don't let you know anything about the status of your repair.

So I threw in a repair request for my Cybertruck last week, and it’s still just hanging out in the "In review" stage. Anyone know how long it usually takes for Tesla to get around to fixing minor things like body panel alignment and scuffs? Just wondering if anyone's been in the same boat and has a rough idea of how long this usually takes.
Man, waiting on repair can feel like forever! 😂
It is like watching paint dry while the world goes on around you (I love my jokes). 🤣
Have you tried giving Tesla a little push? I guess a friendly persistent reminder would speed things up.
And, if it is just a minor stuff, maybe you can tackle some DIY fixes to keep you entertained while you wait. Who knows, you might end up with a cool story to tell!

Back