Best all season tires in the market??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm currently in the market for a fresh set of all-season tires and I'm looking for some guidance... I've narrowed down my options to bfgoodrich, cooper, falken, and nitto, but im having a tough time making a decision. If any of you have hands-on experience with these brands or specific tire models, I'd really appreciate hearing your thoughts! What are the standout features? Any drawbacks? And how do they perform in various weather conditions and on different road surfaces?

Any advice or recommendations you can offer would be super helpful!!

I do not have an opinion on those, but I have had Continental tires that were very good. The traction was good in rain and occasional black ice, on top of the regular day to day use. And when you run over a roofing nail often, they patch well also.

Hey! I've got some details about those all-season tires you were curious about. Hope this helps you out:
  • BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport: Good traction on dry and wet roads, plus light snow. Long tread life but might be a bit noisy on rough surfaces.
  • Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring: Excellent grip on dry and wet roads, and moderate snow. Quiet and comfy ride, but durability could be a concern.
  • Falken Ziex ZE950 A/S: Great performance on dry and wet roads, even deep snow. High speed rating and sporty look, but might not be the smoothest on bumpy roads.
  • Nitto Motivo: Superb traction and braking on dry and wet roads, with light snow capability. Long tread life and quiet ride, but might not handle twisty roads as well.
Still seems like a tough decision, doesn't it? Good of luck!

Good job on that @Trucks!
I'm currently in the market for a fresh set of all-season tires and I'm looking for some guidance... I've narrowed down my options to bfgoodrich, cooper, falken, and nitto, but im having a tough time making a decision. If any of you have hands-on experience with these brands or specific tire models, I'd really appreciate hearing your thoughts! What are the standout features? Any drawbacks? And how do they perform in various weather conditions and on different road surfaces?

If really depends on your priorities. Go for BFGoodrich or Nitto if you want durability and quieter rides. But if you want a more sporty feel and good performance in all conditions, then go for Falken.

Also, if you are driving in dry and wet conditions and need a tire that will handle well in light snow, BFGoodrich and Nitto are great bets. If you want something 'all-seasons', I would recommend Falken. Cooper is more for comfort and quiet rides...don't know what more to say about it...

Back