CT questions on Drills, Regen Noise, and Bed Waterproofing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCrusoe96

Reaction score
I've been having a few issues with my CT and I'm hoping other owners can help.

First, are your drills usable? Mine seem to be locked in and I can't lift them with my fingers. I've tried using lubricant but they're still too stiff.

Second, I've noticed a slight clattering sound when driving slowly and letting off the accelerator, likely due to regen. Has anyone else experienced this?

Finally, when I look in the cracks of the bed, I can see the equipment underneath. I assumed the bed would be mostly waterproof. Is this normal or should I contact service?

Any insights from other CT owners would be helpful.

Drills or D Rings? How long have you had your Cybertruck for? Looks like you need to get that checked by your dealer. Too much happening at once.

For the clattering sound during regen, I have noticed something similar on mine.
It could be related to the regen settings or just a characteristic of the system, but I would suggest having a
tech listen to it on the next service.
Contact the service if you see gaps or equimpemnt exposed.
My bed is pretty sealed.

I've been having a few issues with my CT and I'm hoping other owners can help.

First, are your drills usable? Mine seem to be locked in and I can't lift them with my fingers. I've tried using lubricant but they're still too stiff.

Second, I've noticed a slight clattering sound when driving slowly and letting off the accelerator, likely due to regen. Has anyone else experienced this?

Finally, when I look in the cracks of the bed, I can see the equipment underneath. I assumed the bed would be mostly waterproof. Is this normal or should I contact service?

Any insights from other CT owners would be helpful.
For the drills, if they are stuck even after applying lubricant, take it to a technician. As for the clattering sound during regen, that's common. But if it bothers you, once you go to the service, ask them to have a look. And I am sorry, but I don't know what to say about the bed.

Back