Cybertruck Battery died on me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hassanrouhani9

Reaction score
We just got our Cybertruck 2 days ago and it's already giving us problems! The battery died out of nowhere, and we can't seem to get it to charge.

We've tried everything, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone else had this issue before? Any advice on what to do or who to contact?

It's definitely annoying, but running into this kind of issue is pretty much par for the course with new tech. If your ride isn't responding, it's usually a hiccup in the low-voltage system - maybe something got stuck, the battery didn’t charge right, or a timer went haywire.

To dodge this headache, try to keep your EV’s charge above 30%. When it drops below that, the traction battery won’t step in to recharge the low-voltage system, and that can lead to a whole bunch of other issues.

So, this is common for newer EVs.
What have you tried to do so far?
Try to make a soft reboot by pressing both scroll wheels on the steering wheel and holding for about 10 sec to reset the system.
Also, check the battery connections. If nothing works, then call Tesla Support.
I hope you will get it fixed.

So, this is common for newer EVs.
What have you tried to do so far?
Try to make a soft reboot by pressing both scroll wheels on the steering wheel and holding for about 10 sec to reset the system.
Also, check the battery connections. If nothing works, then call Tesla Support.
I hope you will get it fixed.
This is what worked for me. So, try this @hassanrouhani9.

Back