Cybertruck battery is half empty of potential?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saw a post from Munro Live where he cracked open a Cybertruck battery pack! Crazy to see all that space in the battery pack! Is Tesla hiding a long-range monster, or did they underestimate how much juice this beast needs? Either way, this opens the door for some serious range upgrades. Anyone else hyped for a potential "Cybertruck Ultra"? A long range version.

Really? Do you still have the post? Tesla should've made it all out since this is an off-road truck, not a soccer mom car.

I have not seen the video by Munro but will check it out! Thanks for the heads up. Although I think depth may be beneficial to resist bending moments as the floor is structural.

Yeah, the space really catches your eye. I guess Tesla might be holding back for future upgrades, or they are leaving room for additional tech that will boost efficiency.
Anyway, I am curious about the potential "Ultra" version.

Just saw a post from Munro Live where he cracked open a Cybertruck battery pack! Crazy to see all that space in the battery pack! Is Tesla hiding a long-range monster, or did they underestimate how much juice this beast needs? Either way, this opens the door for some serious range upgrades. Anyone else hyped for a potential "Cybertruck Ultra"? A long range version.
A "Cybertruck Ultra"? I can already picture it cruising down the road while I snack in the backseat like a king! Who’s in for a range battle between the regular and the ultra? :cool:

Back