Cybertruck parking sensors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaMartian

Reaction score
Got my truck last month. It's a challenge parking it in my narrow garage and to rely solely on the front and back view cameras.

Has there been any update on the release date of the parking sensor?

Got my truck last month. It's a challenge parking it in my narrow garage and to rely solely on the front and back view cameras.

There's no news or any update about the parking sensor yet ever since they removed it and tried to bring back the USS on the Tesla Vision. It is a very important feature that they should bring back, if they just bring back the sensors that emit a sound would truly be a big help for us who rely mostly on the parking assist feature.

I think we should focus on recognizing and compensating for the truck's blind spots LOL. Given that Models S and X do not have them, it's unlikely that the CT will either.

I feel you on that! Parking can be a real struggle when we talk about tight spots. It would be awesome if Tesla would just hurry up and release those parking sensors. They really make a difference when it comes to squeezing into narrow garages. But I hope they announce something soon.

Indeed, the absence of parking sensors is a concer... With the reliance on cameras alone, it is crucial for Tesla to improve their parking assist system... Especially with the size of the Cybertruck... I agree that having that auditory feedback from sensors would be immensely helpful... I hope they prioritize this feature!

Oh man, I can relate!

It is like playing a game of Tetris trying to park! 😂
I really hope they bring back those parking sensors soon. It is such a helpful feature. In the meantime, I guess we have to learn how to use better those camera angles.

Back