Cybertruck Repair Waiting Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex.Jameson19

Reaction score
I made a minor body repair request on August 26th, but it is still marked as 'In Review.' When I submitted my request, the app estimated a service date of September 2nd. I contacted the service department yesterday via the in-app messaging feature and was told that my request had been received, but that they were still working on scheduling it. While these are not urgent issues, I'd like to hear from anyone who has recently had minor repairs done about their wait times for both scheduling and repairs. Appreciate it in advance!

I understand your concern! It is always frustrating when you are waiting longer than expected. From what I have seen, minor repairs usually take about a week to get scheduled. It can depend on the dealer's workload, though.

Have you considered following up with them again to see if there is any update on your request?

I recently had a minor repair, and it took about a week as well. It seems to vary a lot, especially with different dealers. I recommend checking in regularly. Sometimes a gentle push can help speed things up. Good luck!

I have had similar experiences. Minor repairs can get delayed, especially if the service department is busy. If you haven't already, try calling them directly instead of just messaging. It might help you get more clarity on the status of your request.

Back