Cybertruck Side Mirror Housing Replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameslooboo

Reaction score
Whoopsie daisy, I totally busted the plastic housing on my Cybertruck’s side mirror while doing a little garage maneuvering. Now I'm on a wild goose chase trying to find a replacement part but keep hitting dead ends online. Anyone got a hookup or a tip on where I can grab a new one? Appreciate it!

Sounds like the SBW has been quite the learning journey for a lot of folks. How about you? Did you have a similar experience, or was yours a bit different?

Whoopsie daisy, I totally busted the plastic housing on my Cybertruck’s side mirror while doing a little garage maneuvering. Now I'm on a wild goose chase trying to find a replacement part but keep hitting dead ends online. Anyone got a hookup or a tip on where I can grab a new one? Appreciate it!
Hey, I feel you on that! Those tight spots can be tricky. Have you checked with local auto parts stores? Sometimes they can order parts for you, or the might know where to get them. Also, you could write a question on this forum in the relevant threads group.

https://cybertruck.forum/forums/classifieds-buy-sell-trade.26/

I have seen folks find replacement parts on online marketplaces like eBay or Facebook marketplace. Just make sure to check the seller's ratings and reviews. Additionally, don't forget to reach out to the manufacturer directly and ask them for a recommendation of authorized parts suppliers.

Have you thought about contacting your local dealerships? They can often order specific parts directly from the manufacturer. Plus, if they can't help you, they might know of nearby body shops that can assist with installation or sourcing the part.

Yeah, mirrors can be a pain!
If you are still hitting dead ends, go deeper into this forum as @IamOld said, or social media groups dedicated to Cybertruck owners. They often have leads on where fo find specific parts. Also, do not underestimate local repair shops. They might have connections to get you what you need. Good luck!

What have you tried until now so far? The folks here gave you every option possible... 😅

Join the Cybertruck Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back