Cybertruck Vault Switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was totally thinking the same thing, but I’m pretty sure it’s built to last. Plus, if anything goes haywire, you’ve always got an app or your screen to back you up! No sweat!

It is a great question about the vault control switch.

The Cybertruck has undergone various tests, including heat resistance evaluations.

In high temperatures, components like switches are critical for functionality.

Consider checking Tesla's specifications for heat tolerance.

Do they provide detailed data on this aspect?

Just wondering if anyone’s got thoughts on how the vault control switch on the Cybertruck holds up in crazy heat. Any concerns with it? Spill the tea!
Oh, totally understand your concern. But from what I have read, Tesla's pretty good at making their parts durable, even in crazy heat 🥵. I would say you are good to go, but always nice to have a backup option with the app 😅.

Just wondering if anyone’s got thoughts on how the vault control switch on the Cybertruck holds up in crazy heat. Any concerns with it? Spill the tea!
Haha! Yeah, totally agree with everyone here!!! (I gave you all likes) The control should hold up well!!!! Tesla's not new to dealing with extreme weather. Plus, like @LiamCook23 said, you have got the screen to back you up if you needed.

From a technical standpoint.... you can expect the switch to be resilient under high temperatures... but like everything, too long exposure to extreme heat could deteriorate it over time... Just make sure to check Tesla's component guidelines for heat ratings...

Tesla has subjected Cybertruck to extreme heat stress tests, especially in climates that experience over 100 degrees F regularly. You are likely safe, but always good to double-check with Tesla updates.

Back