How long will it take to develop Auto-Pilot in Cybertruck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LtGoose

Reaction score
Tesla Cybertruck currently lacks autopilot and one idea floating around is that the steer-by-wire technology or the variable turn ratio of the Cybertruck has made it trickier to develop the autopilot software. When do you all think it will be live on Cybertrucks?

Last edited:
Currently don't have any idea on it. Considering the price, it should come as standard. But I love driving my CT regardless. Let's just hope it'll be available soon.

I spoke with my SA and he mentioned that Teslay is actively developing it. They're currently in the internal testing phase, which is a good sign. This means it could be available relatively soon.

It is great to hear that Tesla is making strides with the autopilot feature! The steer-by-wire technology does present unique challenges, but it is encouraging that they are in the internal testing phase. Based on Tesla's track record, we can expect updates and improvements regularly. Anyway, developments often come quicker than anticipated.

Hey there. I can feel your excitement. After all, it is the autopilot feature 🚘. I think with Tesla's innovation, we might see it roll out sooner than we think. Plus, enjoying the driving experience in your Cybertruck is a huge bonus. I guess awesome updates will come soon.

Back