Is This Windshield Weird or Did I Get a Lemon CT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LessThanLuke

Reaction score
So I just noticed this funky distortion at the bottom of my Cybertruck windshield. Is this a thing, or am I just unlucky with a weird defect? Super frustrating! Anyone else seen this before or have any idea if it’s something that’ll get worse?

I also have an unusual spot on my windshield, but it's a little smaller. I'm sure if you tell Tesla about it, they'll say it's fine, but I don't believe it's normal.

Totally! I’ve been trying to roll with it, but sometimes it’s really noticeable esp. with those lines on the road. Super distracting! I’m torn between just toughing it out and actually putting in a service request.

So I just noticed this funky distortion at the bottom of my Cybertruck windshield. Is this a thing, or am I just unlucky with a weird defect? Super frustrating! Anyone else seen this before or have any idea if it’s something that’ll get worse?
Sounds like your Cybertruck is trying to pull off its best impression of a funhouse mirror! Don’t worry, it's just Tesla’s way of keeping you entertained—who needs a regular view anyway? 😄

At least you are not alone. It seems @Angelie_Mord is with you, haha! Joking!
It seems this might be more common than I thought. Just go for a service job. Why would you hesitate to do it? Any bad experiences in the past?

Back