Low voltage issues with Cybertruck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WilhelmI

Reaction score
I'm having some low voltage issues with my Cybertruck. It wouldn't wake up this morning, and I couldn't open it with the app, Tesla service, or key card. I had to get it towed to the service center. This is a bummer, especially since I love the truck. Has anyone else experienced this?

Wow, this is getting crazy!! Did you spot any error messages, or was it just totally dead? I’m wondering if this could be linked to the latest batch of vehicles. So how old is it, and how many miles has it racked up? And any chance you’ve had some wild electrical thunderstorm recently? Just trying to see if there's a pattern. Btw, keep us in the loop!

It could be a software glitch or an issue with the 12V battery. But yes, weather can sometimes play a role, especially if there were recent electrical storms. Also, have you had any previous issues with it?

I'm having some low voltage issues with my Cybertruck. It wouldn't wake up this morning, and I couldn't open it with the app, Tesla service, or key card. I had to get it towed to the service center. This is a bummer, especially since I love the truck. Has anyone else experienced this?
Hello, sir! I am sorry you are dealing with this. I had a similar issue with my Model S a while back. Yes, it was a problem with the battery but things were back to normal once Tesla swapped it.
I guess it is something like that in your case, too.
Did the service center mention any known issues with your batch?

Back