My New Cybertruck’s Got Some Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattOcker74

Reaction score
I've had my Cybertruck for a few days now and I've already run into a couple of hiccups. First off, I got this weird error saying the front motor was disabled. Had to pull over and get out to sort it, which was a bit of a hassle. Definitely a bit concerning as well. Also, the wiper blades are being super finicky. Anyone else run into these problems? Howd you deal with them?

Try rebooting your car by doing a hard restart. Maybe that'll clear up the error

Regarding the wiper, I think it's functioning properly. It is intended to stay at the bottom of the windshield at high speeds in order to prevent water from pooling. This helps to keep the windshield clear.

A hard restart might help clear it up, but I would also check the battery level to see if it was low when the error happened.
As for the wipers, they seem to be designed to stay at the bottom of the windshield at higher speeds to keep water from pooling, so they might be functioning as intended.

Back