New CT Charging Mess: Superchargers Only, and Tesla’s Service is a Joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shtooops

Reaction score
Just got a new Cybertruck and I’m running some serious charging issues. It charged fine at first, but now it won’t work with AC chargers at all—only the Supercharger network seems to be cooperating. Took it to the service center, and they’re basically clueless about fixing it. To make things worse, they won’t give me any Supercharging credits, which is pretty frustrating since the truck has barely been used and I’m stuck relying on Superchargers because of a problem that’s clearly on their end. Really bummed out with Tesla’s customer service right now. I was hoping they’d show a bit more concern. Anyone else run into this sort of thing with Tesla?

It seems like it is a rare case. I haven't heard about anything similar before. Just keep pushing them to take responsibility and maybe escalate the issue if needed.

Just got a new Cybertruck and I’m running some serious charging issues. It charged fine at first, but now it won’t work with AC chargers at all—only the Supercharger network seems to be cooperating. Took it to the service center, and they’re basically clueless about fixing it. To make things worse, they won’t give me any Supercharging credits, which is pretty frustrating since the truck has barely been used and I’m stuck relying on Superchargers because of a problem that’s clearly on their end. Really bummed out with Tesla’s customer service right now. I was hoping they’d show a bit more concern. Anyone else run into this sort of thing with Tesla?
That's incredible... I agree with @Jake_Mason87. It seems like a rare issue, but just keep pushing. Have you considered reaching out to Tesla's customer service through social media?

Just escalate the issue, sir! Don't waste time on being "nice". Sometimes they need cases like this so they can "wake up"... at least for a while.

Back