Powershare installation cost in San Franciso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thiagoros2

Reaction score
So, I've got this AWD Cybertruck and I just got a quote for my Powershare installation and they're asking for a whopping $5,500 to do it.Im a bit hesitant to spend that much, so I was wondering if you have any thoughts or insights on this. Have you ever completed the installation and used the power share feature? I'd love to hear about your experience.

Last edited:
So, I've got this AWD Cybertruck and I just got a quote for my Powershare installation and they're asking for a whopping $5,500 to do it.Im a bit hesitant to spend that much, so I was wondering if you have any thoughts or insights on this. Have you ever completed the installation and used the power share feature? I'd love to hear about your experience.
That's a bit steep even if we consider the labor cost and the equipment itself, have you tried asking other installers about their estimate for a Powershare installation? A second opinion is best during times like these. I have it installed in my house and it can power up my home for days, you just need to be mindful of the appliances that you plug in. The installation only cost me about $3500 to $4000 and everything works just fine.

The quote of $5500 for the Powershare installation does seem quite right.

Have you explored other options to compare prices and services?

I heard a friend that a well-installed Powershare can effectively power a home for several days.

In some cases, homeowners report installation costs ranging from $3500 to $4000.

The difference shows there might be room for negotiation or finding better options.

What specific features of the powershare are you most excited about?

$5500? That's damn big for powershare, man. I would go into more details of that price.
Is it just labor, or are they throwing you in some "helpful extras" you don't need? In my opinion, the installation shouldn't go above $4000, even with great equipment and a quality crew.
If someone got it done for less, then you are definitely in the wrong spot. I would try to see the price for another installer or two.
You shouldn't be paying Tesla tax on stuff like this. Curious if you get a better deal.

Back