Reasons why you should invest in a Tesla Cybertruck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manger2

Reaction score
Previously, I had a long history of driving a pickup truck..... Keeping a truck on hand for occasional hauling is a practical option for me. I see the Cybetuck as not only meeting this need, but also potentially serving as an excellent vehicle for road trips, though I'll have to put it to the test. The option to add a battery extender in the future is appealing for extending range as needed. What really excites me is the Cybertruck's tough construction; the lack of paint means less worry about scratches, and the tough steel frame reduces door dings. It's a blend of utility and robustness that perfectly suits my needs and preferences.

Sounds like the Cybertruck is a perfect fit for your needs. I haven't driven one yet but its versatility for hauling, potential for road trips, and option for a battery extender make it appealing. And what's important for me too is its durable construction which offers peace of mind for everyday use.

I am interested due to the low ding on the body factor, but the lines of it just speak to me. And EV that is the future and is as future forward as the Nicolas Tesla was in his day. I did read they tweaked the body style to be more safe for the USA regulation. (Side mirrors and split front head lights.)

Has anyone seen one in person?

I am interested due to the low ding on the body factor, but the lines of it just speak to me. And EV that is the future and is as future forward as the Nicolas Tesla was in his day. I did read they tweaked the body style to be more safe for the USA regulation. (Side mirrors and split front head lights.)

Has anyone seen one in person?
I've seen one in Texas on my way home. It looks futuristic and yeah, it looks robust.

Is it also true that the CT is bulletproof?

I've seen one in Texas on my way home. It looks futuristic and yeah, it looks robust.

Is it also true that the CT is bulletproof?
Not entirely, haha! I mean, yes, the vehicle’s stainless steel doors and windshield may offer some protection against lower-velocity pistol rounds. But we can't say the same thing about more powerful firearms or larger calibers.

Back