Scuffed truck bed on delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScarlettOHara

Reaction score
I just took delivery of my new truck and noticed that the bed was scuffed and dirty. I thought I could clean it up easily, but now I'm realizing that the marks won't come off.

Has anyone else experienced this with their new truck? I'm glad I took a video on delivery day.

I usually throw down a thick rubber mat in the truck bed to keep everything in place, so those scuffs don’t bug me much. I guess it’s just about picking what’s worth sweating over.

Whoa!!! 😬 I don't like what I hear about your truck. And it is new. Crazy! I guess it happens sometimes!!!!!! Make sure to check the delivery paperwork. There might be something to help with this.
Keep us posted!!! Haha!!!! 🚚🌫🌫

Oh no!!!! Scuffs on a new truck? I think this is not what you want to see!!!
Have you tried any special cleaners?? And good you have that video.
Maybe the dealership can help if it is a real pain to get off.
I hope you will resolve this soon!!!!!!

I just took delivery of my new truck and noticed that the bed was scuffed and dirty. I thought I could clean it up easily, but now I'm realizing that the marks won't come off.

Has anyone else experienced this with their new truck? I'm glad I took a video on delivery day.
It is unfortunate to hear about the scuffs on your new truck.

These types of issues can arise, especially with new deliveries.

I would recommend checking the warranty or delivery terms.

Do you have in mind any cleaning products that could be effective?

Good job on taking the video.

Back