Tesla and their Quality Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGA

Reaction score
So I'm finally joining the Cybertruck body scratches and rust team. I just had my truck for 4 days and when I was cleaning it, I noticed some superficial to deep scratches on lower door side and rear side. Funny thing is I wasn't able to drive this around town yet. I only drove this from the dealership straight to the house. So 100% guaranteed that it came from the factory. What should I do with this?

So I'm finally joining the Cybertruck body scratches and rust team. I just had my truck for 4 days and when I was cleaning it, I noticed some superficial to deep scratches on lower door side and rear side. Funny thing is I wasn't able to drive this around town yet. I only drove this from the dealership straight to the house. So 100% guaranteed that it came from the factory. What should I do with this?
That's so messed up, considering it is still new.
I think you need to reach out to the dealership, and of course share images of the scratches.
I hope you get it resolved quickly.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed when I noticed them.

So, I guess you are not alone with this problem.

I don't know what you are going to do, but as for me, I am planning to reach out to the dealership and see what they say.

I hope you got some pictures once you saw them.

Back