Tesla Cybertruck Door Panel Gap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icecreamforevah

Reaction score

So, there's this car reviewer who points out a significant flaw in a Cybertruck he reviewed - yikes!! But Elon Musk said, saying it's no big deal, just a loose door striker. It appears to be a 5-minute service fix, and they have already resolved the issue for future trucks. It's incredible that even fancy space trucks can have gremlins, right? They did, however, deserve credit for fixing it!

The panel gaps.. My Model 3 had a similar situation a few years back. I just brought mine back to them and they fixed it for free. Makes you wonder if there's an inspector napping at the Tesla factory.

They mentioned that they have already fixed the issue, I also have a couple of friends who own a Cybertruck but they haven't shared anything about issues that they encountered while using the vehicle. Maybe Tesla finally put an end to this issue to avoid their reputation getting ruined.

So, there's this car reviewer who points out a significant flaw in a Cybertruck he reviewed - yikes!! But Elon Musk said, saying it's no big deal, just a loose door striker. It appears to be a 5-minute service fix, and they have already resolved the issue for future trucks. It's incredible that even fancy space trucks can have gremlins, right? They did, however, deserve credit for fixing it!

Ah, the Cybertruck strikes again! Even futuristic vehicles have loose door strikers—who knew? At least Elon’s keeping it relatable; we all have those “fix it yourself” moments! :ROFLMAO:

Back