Trading in my BMW X7 to CT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daghetto

Reaction score
I'm thinking of trading in my BMW X7 for a Cybertruck. I'm tech-savvy and love cars, but I've never owned a Tesla. The self-driving stuff on the Cybertruck is pretty cool. Any downsides to switching from the X7 to the Cybertruck?

Last edited:
My best advice is to go book a test drive and see it for yourself. Experiencing it is much better since EVs are totally different from ICE cars.

I'm thinking of trading in my BMW X7 for a Cybertruck. I'm tech-savvy and love cars, but I've never owned a Tesla. The self-driving stuff on the Cybertruck is pretty cool. Any downsides to switching from the X7 to the Cybertruck?
If you want the switch from an x7 to the CT the downside is the the interior space. The x7 is more luxurious compared to the Cybertruck. Also, if you are used to a quieter ride, the Cybertruck's cabin noise can be a bit more noticeable because of its design. But definitely test drive to see how it feels.

The infotainment system is also different... It is super intuitive and heavily reliant on touchscreen controls, so if you are a tech fan, then this might be your choice.

Back