What’s broken so far on your cyber truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anders

Reaction score
Curious what all has broken so far in your cybertruck and how Tesla handled the repair.

Curious what all has broken so far in your cybertruck and how Tesla handled the repair.
My cybertruck was losing power and steering and it was a cause for concern because it can get very dangerous especially if you're on the highway. I brought it back to the dealership and made them service it. I only paid for the labor which was less than $120, after that fix thankfully no other issues popped up.

My cybertruck was losing power and steering and it was a cause for concern because it can get very dangerous especially if you're on the highway. I brought it back to the dealership and made them service it. I only paid for the labor which was less than $120, after that fix thankfully no other issues popped up.
Wow...losing power and steering while driving? I don't want to be in your place...
I had a suspension issue once, but Tesla fixed it in about two days... Did they mention what caused the power loss?

Damn...
I had a few minor issues, like a glitch in the infotainment system. Tesla fixed it remotely, though, which was super convenient. How long did the dealership take for your repair?

Back