What will happen to Tesla's superchargers next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnochHarry23

Reaction score
Although the charging division has been negatively impacted by hard core layoffs, Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla, intends to create crucial stations and expand the Supercharger network at a slower rate.

Although the charging division has been negatively impacted by hard core layoffs, Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla, intends to create crucial stations and expand the Supercharger network at a slower rate.
Although Tesla expands the scope of their Supercharging stations it will take time due to various factors, one of which is what you mentioned. The layoffs hindered the development and progress of expanding the Supercharging network. Tesla also mentioned that they are making their Superchargers available for non Tesla EV users across North America.

It is crazy to hear about the layoffs impacting the Supercharger expansion. I wonder how much slower the rollout will be now. I am also curious to see how opening Superchargers to non-Tesla EVs will affect Tesla owners.

The layoffs make sense considering the broader challenges in the tech sector, but I hope Tesla doesn't slow down too much. The Supercharger network is one of the main reasons people choose Tesla. But here is the big question: Do you think they will catch up by the end of next year?

I can see why they are slowing things down after those layoffs.

But expanding the network for non-Tesla users? Daring!

It might create more congestion at the stations, though... anyone else worried about that?

Back