Wondering if the Cybertruck will have the half shaft issue that's been seen in other Tesla models?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!
I have been using them for a few months now. No half shaft issues yet, but I have noticed that when I lift the truck to its max height, the ride gets a bit rougher, especially on uneven terrain. I think it is because of the steeper angles you mentioned. What I usually do is to keep it at a mid-level unless off-roading. Hope it helps!

Hi!
I have been using them for a few months now. No half shaft issues yet, but I have noticed that when I lift the truck to its max height, the ride gets a bit rougher, especially on uneven terrain. I think it is because of the steeper angles you mentioned. What I usually do is to keep it at a mid-level unless off-roading. Hope it helps!
I have also noticed the rough ride at max height, but that's expected when pushing the suspension to its limits.

I took the car off-roading last weekend, and it handled like a champ. 💪

Anyone have any info about Cybertruck's half shaft issue? Especially with the Cybertruck's reported adjustable suspension.
Won't the steep angle between the engine and front wheels create excessive wear in the axles, leading to shaking?
Yeah, the half shaft and suspension angles are a critical aspect, and I agree with you @echoFLYER. The rough ride at max height is something I have experienced, too. The mid-level is good for daily driving.

Back