Yanked off my Cybertruck Door Panel!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_j3ster

Reaction score
So I just tackled removing the door panel on my Cybertruck. It was a bit tricky, but I didn’t break anything - win! I used an air pump to pop out the clips and wrestled with some 8mm bolts. Once you get the top panel off, there are more clips to wrangle with. Heads up, the inner steel is super sharp, so watch your fingers! If you’re thinking of popping off your panels too, hit me up for any questions or tips!

Thanks a ton for sharing this! It’s a total lifesaver right now! I’ve got this super annoying rattle every time I slam my driver's side door, and it's driving me crazy. I've got a service appt set for late next week, but if removing the panel isn’t too tricky, I’d totally prefer to DIY it and skip the whole wait-and-hassle thing.

That's pretty helpful, @the_j3ster. I have been wanting to do something similar to my cybertruck. Quick question, though. How long did the whole process take you? I am just trying to figure out if it is a weekend project or something quicker.

So I just tackled removing the door panel on my Cybertruck. It was a bit tricky, but I didn’t break anything - win! I used an air pump to pop out the clips and wrestled with some 8mm bolts. Once you get the top panel off, there are more clips to wrangle with. Heads up, the inner steel is super sharp, so watch your fingers! If you’re thinking of popping off your panels too, hit me up for any questions or tips!

Sounds like you have got it handled. And @ciwaja6248, if you are ready to give it a go, just make sure you have got a good set of tools. It can be satisfying to fix things on your own without the wait. Let us know how it goes.

Back