Anime fans around here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manger2

Reaction score
One Piece and Initial D are my absolute jams! I can't stop rewatching them. What anime are you guys into?

zouIVX-UhxR6g4SMZjNkRdrCBv-8b_Ef1iEwoq8w8Y9of8JxzcX59f-2FJO7D7bJ2g0der_uRNGoXr2vctYJoU3lstnxiYBjZkA8Fal63J5609JLGJuErsWGrC_WsR6oXNyKe8qB14L_zAh9VLt7cW8

Oh yeah.

I'm waiting for the release of Bleach Thousand Year Blood War. I'm excited. I read a lot of Bleach early on, but moved and the local library doesn't have it so I'm thinking I'll just wait for the show. They recently said they were going to slow the pace and start focusing more on the fights, and the small stuff, so I'm excited.

Kengan Ashura has been great. I don't normally go for the just fighting stuff, but I like it.

I've been watching a lot of American animation, so Legend of Vox Machina is on the top of my list for things to watch right now.

I can keep going. I love animation, anime, manga, comics, and graphic novels. I finished Gaiman's American Gods graphic novels not long ago. Stellar.

One Piece and Initial D are my absolute jams! I can't stop rewatching them. What anime are you guys into?

zouIVX-UhxR6g4SMZjNkRdrCBv-8b_Ef1iEwoq8w8Y9of8JxzcX59f-2FJO7D7bJ2g0der_uRNGoXr2vctYJoU3lstnxiYBjZkA8Fal63J5609JLGJuErsWGrC_WsR6oXNyKe8qB14L_zAh9VLt7cW8
I raise you One Piece and Initial D! Those are great choices. I'm really into Demon Slayer and Hunter x Hunter right now. What other anime do you enjoy?

Back