Forward Camera Lens Protector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoopwat

Reaction score
I had a little mishap yesterday with my Cybertruck's forward camera lens - some road debris decided to make contact. Now I’m on the lookout for a lens protector to keep this from happening again. Got any tips on a solid one or where I can grab it? Much appreciated!

Try slapping some PPF to it! Just measure the camera you want to cover, cut out a circle of PPF that fits, and then use a mix of 1 part IPA and 9 parts water to help it stick fast, and you’re good to go!

I would go for some lens protectors specifically designed for cars, something that has UV protection, maybe, so you can avoid glare issues.

Check brands like Lamin-x and XPEL. They have quality products, durable and transparent. But make sure about the compatibility with your car. Also, check for the aftermarket part for Teslas.

I would go for some lens protectors specifically designed for cars, something that has UV protection, maybe, so you can avoid glare issues.

Check brands like Lamin-x and XPEL. They have quality products, durable and transparent. But make sure about the compatibility with your car. Also, check for the aftermarket part for Teslas.
Great suggestions. I have been also looking into these.

I have also seen some Cybertruck-specific lens protectors from Tesla accessories. Snug fit with those, lol.

So, @Yoopwat, the Lamin-x and XPEL options are definitely worth considering.

I had a little mishap yesterday with my Cybertruck's forward camera lens - some road debris decided to make contact. Now I’m on the lookout for a lens protector to keep this from happening again. Got any tips on a solid one or where I can grab it? Much appreciated!
My man, whatever you choose, just make sure the protectors are compatible with the cameras to avoid any interference with functionality. Good luck!

Back