Forward Camera Lens Protector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoopwat

Reaction score
I had a little mishap yesterday with my Cybertruck's forward camera lens - some road debris decided to make contact. Now I’m on the lookout for a lens protector to keep this from happening again. Got any tips on a solid one or where I can grab it? Much appreciated!

Try slapping some PPF to it! Just measure the camera you want to cover, cut out a circle of PPF that fits, and then use a mix of 1 part IPA and 9 parts water to help it stick fast, and you’re good to go!

I would go for some lens protectors specifically designed for cars, something that has UV protection, maybe, so you can avoid glare issues.

Check brands like Lamin-x and XPEL. They have quality products, durable and transparent. But make sure about the compatibility with your car. Also, check for the aftermarket part for Teslas.

I would go for some lens protectors specifically designed for cars, something that has UV protection, maybe, so you can avoid glare issues.

Check brands like Lamin-x and XPEL. They have quality products, durable and transparent. But make sure about the compatibility with your car. Also, check for the aftermarket part for Teslas.
Great suggestions. I have been also looking into these.

I have also seen some Cybertruck-specific lens protectors from Tesla accessories. Snug fit with those, lol.

So, @Yoopwat, the Lamin-x and XPEL options are definitely worth considering.

I had a little mishap yesterday with my Cybertruck's forward camera lens - some road debris decided to make contact. Now I’m on the lookout for a lens protector to keep this from happening again. Got any tips on a solid one or where I can grab it? Much appreciated!
My man, whatever you choose, just make sure the protectors are compatible with the cameras to avoid any interference with functionality. Good luck!

Join the Cybertruck Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back